Tiffany Elder Raleigh Area Real Estate Specialist
State: North Carolina
Counties: Wake, Durham, Orange, AlamanceCities and Towns: Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Durham, Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Morrisville, Hillsborough (I also cover Wake Forest, Holly Springs, and the other townships surrounding the Triangle [Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area], but most of the activity I’ve seen in recent years has been concentrated closer to the city centers in the main cities listed above.)
Licensed Since: 2004
About Tiffany Elder
Tiffany launched her real estate career as an investor, and is very familiar with the investing landscape in North Carolina. This has transferred over quite well into her brokerage activities, as she is able to provide her buyers and sellers with the same care and diligence that she uses during her personal investing activities. Whether you are looking for a home for your family, want to buy and hold investment properties for passive income, or rehab and resell single-family homes to increase cashflow, Tiffany is your resource to get it done.
Number-crunching is second-nature for Tiffany. As a former software engineer in the financial services industry, and a UNC MBA graduate, she is well-equipped to help you understand and navigate your real estate financing options. Her goal is to make the buying and selling process a pleasant experience for her clients. Over the years, she has translated her learnings into successful real estate investing and brokerage businesses, and she would love to work with you to promote your best interest in your real estate transactions.
These are just a few of the reasons why Tiffany has become one of the most sought-after real estate professionals in the Triangle area. Clients know that Tiffany is the right person to assist them on their journey in real estate, and to help them reach their personal home-buying, selling, and investing goals.
Tiffany is/has a(n):
- Realtor® and active real estate investor the Triangle area of North Carolina.
- North Carolina Licensed General Contractor. Licensed and insured residential and commercial builder.
- EPA and NC Certified (RRP) Lead Paint Renovator/Remodeling Professional
- NAHB Green Certified Builder/Remodeler
- Top Producing Broker (regionally ranked 100% Club Award Winner, Gold Award Winner and Silver Award Winner)
- Master of Business Administration - from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Tiffany completed the MBA curriculum in only 3 semesters, and as a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/ Engineering - from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Durham Historic Preservation Commission- Former City Council Appointee
- Former software engineer in the financial services industry.
- Past President - North Carolina Coalition of Real Estate Investors - The Coalition represents over 3000 professional real estate investors across North Carolina in supporting responsible legislation affecting the real estate investing industry.
- Former Executive Board Member / Community Outreach Chair of the Triangle Real Estate Investors Association (TREIA), a 400+ member Triangle-area non-profit organization devoted to educating both novice and seasoned investors on the ethical practice of real estate investing.