Need a REALTOR® for your
Tucson Area investment property?
OutofTownLandLord connects you with Tucson's very best property investment specialists. A licensed, experienced, dedicated REALTOR® who will deliver stunning results and stellar service. Learn about the REALTOR® and the Tucson area market below.
Matt Bollinger, REALTOR®
Tucson Investment Specialist
Cities and Towns: Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Green Valley
Licensed Since: 2005
Company: Long Realty Co.
About Matt Bollinger
Contact us for all your Tucson and Southern Arizona real estate investment needs including but not limited to:
- Vacation home rental
- Single-family rental
My goal is to get you top dollar for your residential or commercial listing and get the best deal on your residential and commercial purchases. Your bottom line is our top priority.
About the Tucson Market
Market OverviewWhy people invest in the Tucson area market:
- 50% of Tucson households currently rent
- 38% of Pima County households currently rent
- Continued affordability
- Strong university presence with the University of Arizona
- Strong military presence with Davis Monthan Air Force Base
- Consistent population growth
- 300 days of sunshine per year on average along with world-class golf course make Tucson ideal for vacation rentals
Free Report: Demographic and Housing Data on the Tucson Market
Would you like free demographic and housing data on the Tucson market? The report includes information on schools, income, employment, crime, average sale prices, fair market rents and more. You can get reports on the whole market or zero in on a specific zip code.
This report has all the info you need to help you decide if the Tucson market is right for you! Click here to get your free report.